Website, App and Services usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘runyellow.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Accelerated Automotive Applications LTD., 8 Galgorm Lodge, BT42 1GL Ballymena, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is NI668935, registered in Northern Ireland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or the App (or any parts of our Run Yellow Application or Services).
- The ‘App’ means the usage of the Smartphone based application or services and not the general website.
- The content of the pages of this website and the App is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website or in the App is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The products and services described in this website and App are available only to UK residents and or companies registered in the UK. The information on this website is not directed at anyone other than UK residents.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website or App and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The content of all pages inside our ‘App’ do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Vouchers for Driving Students have no legal binding for fulfillment. They have no real value and can be used only in accordance of the individual contracts with associated Driving Instructors where each contract can be individual.
- The amount of Vouchers for Driving Students is automatically limited (to the maximal number of six but it can change due the individual Driving Instructors confitions). Some special type of Vouchers can be gifted, but not used by the same Driving Student ('user'). The amount and type of Vouchers change according to the individual Driving Instructor.
- Vouchers have a active lifespan, counted in days and can be invalidated at any time.
- Manipulation of Vouchers is illegal and can cause legal action.
- By using the ‘App’ you agree to understand the Terms and Conditions.